Underwater Solutions provide vessels, pontoons, moorings, anchoring systems, water safety services and technical consultations for water based events such as:
- Yacht races.
- Fireworks displays.
- Art installations.
- Water based sporting events.
Examples of some recent performances and events we have provided marine support for include:
NZ Festival – A Waka Odyssey 2018
We were proudly a key part of delivering the water based performance at Wellington Waterfront attended by over 20,000 spectators. Our contribution included:
- Our vessel “Crane Barge 1” converted for the centrepiece of the show, a floating golden stage.
- Construction and installation of 12 mooring systems for the international sailing Wakas.
- Safety boats for the show.
- Anchor handling boats for the Waka fleet.
- Crew transfer.
- Dry ice pontoons and deployment.
Wellington Harbour Fireworks Displays
Since 2017 Underwater Solutions have been providing vessels and anchoring systems for the Wellington Harbour fireworks displays including:
- New Years Eve.
- Chinese New Year.
- Matariki Sky Show.
SSANZ Round North Island Yacht Race 2020
We designed and installed a multi vessel mooring system to moor the race fleet at Wellington Waterfront during the race stop over.